| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairns in April is fairly hot at 25.35 °C (77.63 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 224.5mm (8.8in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairns April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cairns, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairns:
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) W
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) SW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) SSW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) SSW