| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairns in June is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 49.7mm (2in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairns June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cairns, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairns:
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) W
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) SW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) SSW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) SSW