| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairns in March is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in March is sopping. A wopping 448.9mm (17.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairns March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cairns, Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairns:
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) W
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) SW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) SSW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) SSW