Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Cairns vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Cairns vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Cairns vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Cairns vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Cairns vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Limassol, Cyprus
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Port Elizabeth vs Corsicana, Tx
Winslow, Az vs Mkambo
Yola vs Las Animas, Co
Townsville, Queensland vs Surubim
- The distance between Cairns, Australia and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 16,032 km or 9,963 mi.
- To reach Cairns in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 61.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cairns bearing 134.6° or SE .
- Cairns has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Cairns is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.8 °C (23°F) less in Cairns. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1698.9 mm (66.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1698.9 l/m² (41.7 US gal/ft²) or 16,989,000 l/ha (1,816,237 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in Cairns than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cairns relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cairns
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cairns vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Cairns vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Cairns vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Cairns vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Sobral, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Amendola, Italy
Falun vs Konstanz
Mcmurdo Sound vs Corpus Christi, Tx
Bor vs Windsor, Il
Greensburg, Ky vs Bamako
Cairns vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cairns
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) NW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) W
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) SW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) SSW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos